The Global Poverty Project is committed to transparency and accountability, in both the change we advocate and at an organisation level.
The following annual reports give a financial insight into the operations of the Global Poverty Project as an organisation and are available as downloadable .PDF files.
Global/United States (Global Poverty Project, Inc)
- Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLC are currently auditing the accounts for the period September 2010 to 31 December 2011.
We expect the audited opinion to be available in September 2012.
United Kingdom (Global Poverty Project UK Ltd)
- FY 2011 (1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012) -- currently being audited by Adams & Moore Chartered Certified Accountants
- FY 2010 (1 April 2010 to 31 March 2011)
Australia (Global Poverty Project Ltd)
- FY 2011* (1 July 2011 to 30 June 2012) -- currently being audited by WHK Howarth
- FY 2010* (1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011) -- currently being audited by WHK Howarth
- FY 2009 (1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010)
- FY 2008 (18 September 2008 to 30 June 2009)
* Note, the Australian operations underwent a legal restructure in FY 2010, and the audit currently being conducted by WHK Howarth covers the period FY 2010 and FY 2011.